|Scheme||Scheme Closing Date||Defective Verification||Institute Verification|
|Pre Matric Scholarships Scheme for Minorities||Open till 15-10-2019||Open till 31-10-2019||Open till 31-10-2019|
|Post Matric Scholarships Scheme for Minorities||Open till 31-10-2019||Open till 15-11-2019||Open till 15-11-2019|
|Merit Cum Means Scholarship For Professional and Technical Courses CS||Open till 31-10-2019||Open till 15-11-2019||Open till – 15-11-2019|
Students applying for scholarship for the first time (Fresh Students) need to "Register" on the portal as fresh applicant by providing accurate and authenticated information as printed on their documents in the "Student Registration Form".
The registration form is required to be filled by parents / guardian of students who are below the age of 18 years on the date of registration.
1. Educational documents of student
2. Student's Bank account number and IFSC code of the bank branch
Note:For pre matric scholarship scheme, where students do not have their own bank account, parents can provide their own account details. However, parents account number can only be used against scholarship applications for maximum two children.
3. Aadhaar number of the Student
4. If Aadhaar is not available, then Bonafide student certificate from Institute / School and
5. Aadhaar Enrolment ID or Scanned copy of Bank passbook
6. If Institute/School is different from domicile state of the applicant, then Bonafide student certificate from Institute / School.
Brief instructions for filling up the online Application Form are given below (Fields marked with * are Mandatory fields):
|1.Date of Birth (DOB)*||
Provide DOB as printed in educational certificates.
|2.State of Domicile*||
Students are required to provide their domicile state correctly as the "Application Id" allotted to them will be based on domicile state. This application Id will also be used as "Login Id" on the portal and for future references.Once allotted the student will not be allowed to change the domicile State under any circumstances.
Scholarship schemes are divided in following major categories described below (Students are required to select the relevant category based on their class/course in which they are studying):
|4.Name of Student*||
Provide name as printed in educational certificates. For students applying for Post Matric, Top Class and MCM scholarship scheme preferably provide name as printed in class 10th certificate.
Provide correct and authenticated mobile number, as all the communications and One-time passwords related to portal activities will be sent as SMS on this mobile number.
|6.Email Id||Provide correct and authenticated email id, as all the communications and One-time passwords related to portal activities will be sent on this email Id.|
|7. Bank Account Details||
Provide active bank account number and IFSC code of the bank branch of the student. The name of bank will be automatically mentioned based on your IFSC code. If not, then write it as printed on the bank passbook.
Select and provide the information in this field very carefully. You are required to select one of the following methods for identification details:
1. After submitting the application, the default login id and password to log into NSP portal will be sent to the provided mobile number. In case the password is not received, the option for forgot password at login page shall be used.
2. Students are advised to provide "Annual Family Income" as per the Income Certificate issued by competent authority in their scholarship application.
Undertaking By Applicant or Parents/Guardian(In Case of Minor)I agree to the following: